21Is Your 226n o21lse. We understand that the process of making sure your home is safe for your children is daunting and even overwhelming.
Regardless of the cost or hassle that is required, you need to make your home child safe. One way of child safety is to use childproof cabinets. This can help minimize the potential hazards.
- 1 How do I stop my baby from opening my cabinets?
- 2 What is the easy way to stop opening my cabinets?
- 3 How do you childproof cabinets without knobs?
- 4 How to make child-proof cabinets DIY?
- 5 How do you install magnetic catches on cabinets?
- 6 1. Child Safety Magnetic Cabinet Drawer Locks
- 7 2. Child Proof Cabinet Locks with Strong Adhesive Tape
- 8 3. Child Locks for Kitchen Cabinets With Flexible Strap
- 9 Related
How do I stop my baby from opening my cabinets?
There are many ways of stopping your baby from opening your cabinets. Here, we have highlighted a few of them.
Use of magnetic locks
First on the list is magnetic locks. For years, they have proved to be an effective way of ensuring kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom drawers are securely shut. To use magnetic locks to stop your baby from opening the cabinets, install a latch with a strong magnet inside the drawer. This will prevent the drawer when being opened by your kid.
Use of tension rods
You can just use those tension rods for curtain rods and help solve the problem of your babies opening the cabinet. Fit the tension rods through the handles and run them down.
You can use a furniture anchor and secure that drawer from babies. You babies will find it a challenge to move the anchors before getting to your cabinet.
There are different types of locks that you can get a good carpenter to install on your cabinets. Though, you can do it on your own if you have the required tools and some art in carpentry.
What is the easy way to stop opening my cabinets?
The easiest way to stop opening cabinets is to install working cabinet locks. Then at any time lock your cabinets and secure your keys somewhere.
How do you childproof cabinets without knobs?
If you want to childproof cabinets with no knobs, there is no other effective way than to use adhesive magnetic locks. It is hassle-free to apply adhesive magnetic locks as a way to childproof your cabinets with no knobs. It is easy to install, as they require no drilling or tapping.
How to make child-proof cabinets DIY?
There are many DIY ways of child-proofing your cabinet. Like we have said, you can opt for magnetic latches, use tension rods, or use anchors. All this can be done at home on your own.
How do you install magnetic catches on cabinets?
The process is very easy. Here is a summary of the steps to follow
- First mark where you want to install the catches
- Place the magnetic catches at the center of your mark
- Screw the catch and ensure they are tightly attached
- Then place the non-magnetic part to cover the catch and also screw it tightly.
- Finish up and have your drawers ok
Popular Cabinet Locks For Babies You Can Get
If you are interested to find yourself cabinet locks for the baby. You are lucky today, check out these products below. There are all significantly highly rated and highly trusted by consumers all over the world. And most importantly there is a variety of types for you to choose to fit your cabinet.
1. Child Safety Magnetic Cabinet Drawer Locks
2. Child Proof Cabinet Locks with Strong Adhesive Tape
By Dualshine Store
3. Child Locks for Kitchen Cabinets With Flexible Strap