A smartphone may be one of the things you require to keep your child busy. However, the real phone comes with some problems which could destroy your kid’s cognitive growth. Additionally, real phones are easily damaged hence it will be costly to maintain them. Thus the best idea is giving your kid a toy phone.
When buying a toy phone you need to consider some features. They include features and functions, durability, imaginative play, size, cost, and others. A toy phone which has a hard case will be less prone to breakages. The best pretend phone reviews are from Learning Resources, Kidz Delight, Basic Fun, Minnie Mouse, LeapFrog, Toysery, Fisher-Price, VTech, and PlanToys.
- 1 Top 10 Best Pretend Phones
- 1.1 #1. Learning Resources Teaching Telephone
- 1.2 #2. Kidz Delight Tech Too
- 1.3 #3. Fisher-Price Classics Retro Chatter Phone
- 1.4 #4. Minnie Bow-Tique Why Hello
- 1.5 #5. LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone
- 1.6 #6. Toysery Cell Phone
- 1.7 #7. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone
- 1.8 #8. VTech Baby Peek-a-Bear Baby Phone
- 1.9 #9. VTech Call & Chat Learning Phone
- 1.10 #10. My First Phone
- 1.11 Related
Top 10 Best Pretend Phones
#1. Learning Resources Teaching Telephone
By Learning Resources
Learning Resources Teaching Telephone is available in multi-color. Moreover, this telephone is easily programmable. It will teach your kid on the way to call 911, home & other significant numbers. Moreover, it will also help your kid develop early social skills and language. This best toy phone for a 3-year-old has a realistic ring & extra-large buttons. Additionally, this telephone requires 3-AAA batteries which are included.
- Recommended for kids aged 3 years and above
- Has realistic rings with big buttons
- It’s easily programmable
#2. Kidz Delight Tech Too
By Kidz Delight
Kidz Delight Tech Too includes a smartphone, keys, and remote. The real phones for toddlers have 18 icons that are on the pretend screen. This will trigger speech & music or sound effects. Moreover, it also has a camera sound, and a place of call pretend. When the phone is left idle for some seconds, it calls back and lights flashes and sounds. When any button on the key is pressed realistic sounds will be produced.
- Has trilingual; Spanish, English, and French
- Comes with four games modes
- Has real fun with sounds and lights
#3. Fisher-Price Classics Retro Chatter Phone
By Basic Fun
This Chatter Telephone is the best pretend play-toy which has a ringing rotary-dial. It’s fitted with eyes that roll up & down. Also, it has a mouth which chatters, & a dial which rings. Preschoolers will appreciate chatting on this phone-and. The classic roll-along and pull-toy have a friendly-face. This old fashioned toy phone has a design that incorporates attractive illustrations. This gives the products an exceptional vintage feeling.
- Best for kids aged above two years
- Has eyes which roll up & down
- Comes with a dial which rings
#4. Minnie Bow-Tique Why Hello
By Minnie Mouse
Minnie Mouse is ever on the move with her Why-Hello. This toy features fun Minnie phrases, lights, and phone sounds. It requires a battery although they are included. Additionally, this toy is suitable for kids aged between 3 years and 8 years. This toy measures 8.25inches tall. Furthermore, this toy has three buttons and a bigger screen. This toy weighs about 3.84 ounces.
- Recommended for kids aged between 3 and 8 years
- Offers a sound and light when a button is pressed
- Has Minnie fun phrases
#5. LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone
LeapFrog Chat and Count Smart Phone are available either violet or green color. This leapfrog phone sings songs on counting from 1-10. Your kid will be able to know more than 15 phone activities. This toy mobile phone with touch screen suitable for kids aged 18 months & above. Moreover, when a call button is pushed, it will trade calls & voicemails using a puppy pal Scout/Violet. Above all, with this toy phone, your kid will learn different skills.
- Teaches your kid on numbers, social skills and pretend play
- Includes 15-phone activities
- Your kid will learn on conversational skills, saying hello and others
#6. Toysery Cell Phone
Toysery Cell Phone comes with a keys toy-set. This baby toy-set comes with a cell phone, batteries, and key set. Additionally, it comes with a strong imitative capability. It also has active baby-keens to touch. Your kid will explore & imitate adults. When the buttons on the keys are pressed, it will give out various music & sounds. This will keep your kid relaxed & entertained.
- Offers different tunes, sounds, and music
- Has great colorful design
- Stimulate your kid’s imagination
#7. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Phone is available in pink, white, and blue color. Moreover, this toy phone comes with 20 and above sing-along songs and phrases. When you press 12 tile buttons you will hear satisfying phrases and songs. Your kid will be able to have light dances to phrases and songs. The slider button activates more songs & sounds. The toy phone will teach counting, numbers, greetings plus more others.
- Has 20 plus phrases and songs
- Teaches counting, numbers, and greetings
- Has colorful lights
#8. VTech Baby Peek-a-Bear Baby Phone
With this toy, your kid will have a cellphone to communicate with their fellows. You can easily turn the bear’s head to disclose a peek-a-boo mirror. When any of the four flamboyant buttons are pressed, your kid will learn about numbers & colors. Moreover, they will be able to hear playful music, sounds, music, and fun phrases. This phone comes with 70+ melodies, songs, sounds & phrases.
- Has a smooth & colorful padded-bumper
- Operates with 2-AAA batteries
- Made for kids aged 3months and above
#9. VTech Call & Chat Learning Phone
VTech Call & Chat Learning Phone comes in either orange or black color. Moreover, the toy phone is suitable for kids aged between 2 and 5 years. Additionally, it has 10-realistic phone applications which include music, photos, clock & games. With this phone, kids can talk and play the same as their dad and mom. Moreover, this phone has a pretend phone book and your baby can store 5 numbers.
- Comes with 5 different ring-tones
- Best for kids aged 2 and 5 years
- Operates with 2-AAA batteries
#10. My First Phone
This toy phone encourages fine-motors skills and coordination. Furthermore, your kid will learn about cause & effect. These Plan-Toys are built using eco-friendly and sustainable fabric. Every PlanToys are built using chemical-free and kiln-dried recycled-rubber wood. It is also designed using water-based and non-toxic shades as an accent. It has a handle hence it will be easy to carry.
- Best for kids aged 2 years and above
- Has a colorful beaded dial-pad
- Comes with a magnifier screen